What is GraceYouth?
GraceYouth is a place for our Youth & Families to grow, connect, and serve God and that starts with us helping to develop spiritually mature disciples of Jesus Christ. We want to make a difference in our homes, community, and our world so we are going to try different approaches, reach out to people in new and old ways, and to study God's word inside and out. We're going to do all this through great friendships, studies that deal with real life issues, and fun and challenging experiences that get our hands, mind, and heart into mission opportunities. We invite you to be a part of GraceYouth and bring all your gifts, questions, and dreams to this ministry and share and discover with us all that God is doing in your life.
When Do We Meet?
- Sunday mornings: We encourage our youth to worship with their families at 8:30am or 11:00am. Sunday School meets in between services at 9:45am.
- Sunday nights: Club 56 (5th & 6th grades), Junior High (7th-9th), and Sr. High (10th-12th) meet from 4:00-6:00pm where we start with hangout time and games, then break into small groups and study God's word with one another. Sometimes we even find ourselves heading on the road to meet in different locations and serving in mission projects. We will come together for a meal at 5:30pm before heading home. We invite you to join us and be a part of the GraceYouth.
- Wednesday nights: We share in a church-wide meal from 5:30-6:15pm and then worship together with fun, laughter, and study. This is a great time to be with friends and make some new ones, but most importantly it's time to spend with God in worship.
Some of the things we do:
- Community Rummage Sale (January)
- Valentine's Banquet Fundraiser
- Veritas Worship Weekend
- VBS Leaders (Summer)
- Culinary and Film camps (Summer)
- Ozark Mission Project (Summer)
- The Adventure Outdoor retreat (July)
- Confirmation Classes (Every other year)
- Refuge Retreat for grades 6-9 (November)
- ReCon Retreat for grades 10-12 (November)
- Christmas Missions & Events through the Advent Season
First of all we want you to know that we are here to help you and your family. There is no other job greater than being a parent and no pastor, mentor, or friend could ever replace you in your child's life! Teenage years are crazy hard on both student and parent, so please know we are praying for your family and are here to help. We have an amazing group of volunteers who love God and love working with youth. We will strive to give you the resources and support you need and walk beside you as you lead your family to Christ.
501-329-6056, ext. 309